4 AudioBahn High Excursion 10s

nicole1230
10+ year member

4 Audiobahn AW1000J 10" subwoofers HIGH EXCURSION

In factory boxes and buyer car register them for warranty. Used in 1 competition and won

$75 each plus shipping

local pickup will include a spl comp box that is Rhino lined in and out and tuned to 34hz

Shipping method can be USPS Large Flat Rate box so it will not be much $15.46 per woofer

below is a link of them in action

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.