4 Alpine 12'' Type R's SWR-1243ds LIKE NEW 400 +SHIPPING!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alpine-Accord
10+ year member

Erie, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

I have up for sale are 3 Alpine Type R's 12''.

There are in like new condition.

Model # SWR-1243D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Alpine type r's 12''.

Peak Power Handling 1800 watts

RMS Power Handling 600 watts

Voice Coil(s) Dual

Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms

All 3subwofers have hardly been played just enought to break them in.

Price:

250+SHIPPING

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Text or call me at 814-806-4586 for faster responds.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Item Pictures: View attachment 26536909View attachment 26536910

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the seller agreed to ship up front then I got this PM from him. Really wish people could make up their minds.

"i change my mind unless you send money first there is no deal u shold know ny now that im not trying to scamm you but your opion have a good one"

That is not how other places work. Right? If you bought something from ebay its not like you get the prodoct before you get the money. Do you understand where im coming from? im not trying to scam you and not trying to get scamed back.

That is not how other places work. Right? If you bought something from ebay its not like you get the prodoct before you get the money. Do you understand where im coming from? im not trying to scam you and not trying to get scamed back.
Ebay is completely different than a private forum man. Also, you can get scammed just as easy on ebay. Examples:

Buy type r on ebay, open dispute, send back blown type r that you had laying around, get refund (Scammed)

Buy type r on ebay, open dispute, send back brick with tracking, get refund (Scammed) paypal only sees SOMETHING was sent back and refunds.

Also, just because you have good ebay feedback doesnt mean you wont scam me here. Not like I can leave you a negative on ebay and even if I could what exactly would that do for me?. How do I know you arent gonna ship me 2 blown subs or F'd up ones and claim it happened in shipping or I blew em?. You dont have any rep to go by HERE and thats the issue.

but what if i send the subs first and u try them out and blow them up? NOt saying you would but i dont know? what about sending them at the same time? if i was scaming you why would i give you my cell phone number and my address? bc if i scamed you. you could call the erie state police and have them come out and take care of it. And look up Archerytalk. big private fourm for archery thing bows and all that stuff my name is X-Count Mike. I shot bow competily for years and got out of it. sold many thing on there just like this website.

but what if i send the subs first and u try them out and blow them up? NOt saying you would but i dont know? what about sending them at the same time? if i was scaming you why would i give you my cell phone number and my address? bc if i scamed you. you could call the erie state police and have them come out and take care of it. And look up Archerytalk. big private fourm for archery thing bows and all that stuff my name is X-Count Mike. I shot bow competily for years and got out of it. sold many thing on there just like this website.

Actually the police will do less than you think. Also, I cant try them out and blow them up. Im slowly piecing together my system. I have no amp as of yet. I cant do anything but test them on my multimeter. I can make a vid of my car if you like. I havent even run the power wire yet lol.

The police would not do anything about it. Dave could send me the funds. Once I confirm the funds you ship subs, once subs are tested ill Paypal gift you the money? Comfortable with that?

I talked to one of the mods of the classifieds an he said that Davevt is a good guy to deal with sorry about the in convenient I will let u know if the deal is back on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.