marleyskater420
5,000+ posts

Banned
Item(s) for Sale:

1) Soundstream Ref 604

2)PPI Art series A 600.2

3)Zed Audio Leviathan

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) 7.5-8/10 some scuffs on the top, a 1" long line of black marker on the side as well.

2)7/10. Brand new 4awg speaker connectors.

3)8-8.5/10. Some scuffs on the plexi, nothing horrible. 1st generation model with the modifications the 2nd gen had to stop the "pops" that occurred.

Price:

1)275obo

2)160obo

3) 500obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

split shipping costs 50/50

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Best way to reach me is my cell. 707 362 6030. I am never on here, so my phone is your best bet.

I would consider trades/partial trades for:

DEH-80PRS

IDmax/v3 8"

Any good 6.5+ midrange/midbass speaker (something comparable to CDT ES-06s)

Mach 5 6.5's

CDT audio stuff

Some decent 5.25's for my gf's car

Vifa XT25 ring tweets

Active 3way Xover

Last edited by a moderator:
What model LA Sound/ Rainbows?
I can't recall the model number on the crossover. I'll get that for you when I'm not mobile.

The Rainbows are the mids from the SLC 3 way component set. I actually have the whole set with the passives if you're interested in a 3 way.

Wait... That came out wrong. "Want" a 3-way? Err... Would like a set of 3 way component speakers? Lol.

Ménage a trois!!!

I already have a 2 4" midbass, 2 6.5" mids, 2 6.7" woofers. So the rainbows don't really interest me much. I mean I've never heard them, what could they be compared to?

You want to trade for which amp again?

I can't recall the model number on the crossover. I'll get that for you when I'm not mobile.
The Rainbows are the mids from the SLC 3 way component set. I actually have the whole set with the passives if you're interested in a 3 way.

Wait... That came out wrong. "Want" a 3-way? Err... Would like a set of 3 way component speakers? Lol.

Ménage a trois!!!

just fyi you can get more for that art series, i got $225 for mine.

Edit nvm, i would call yours closer to 6/10, mine was about 8.5/10

Still a nice sounding amp wish i had the cash

just fyi you can get more for that art series, i got $225 for mine.

Edit nvm, i would call yours closer to 6/10, mine was about 8.5/10

Still a nice sounding amp wish i had the cash
Yea. I don't really care though. It has brand new 4awg terminals for the power and ground..stupid things cost 20$ by themselves..

I also have an AX400 but its beat to hell. The 600.2 would look better if i took 5 minutes and cleaned it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.