4 15s: one box from trunk into car cabin?

wow...if you think 4 15's is going to work please do tell me how that would be set up....in a **** civic
Read my post and stop crapping. It goes like this ..... build a rectangle, slide it in. cut 4 15" holes and slide it on top of the rectangle. drop in subs. pow. I dont understand the miracle?

People act like big DD setups are unfathomable too quickly.

You have 4 15s in 12cubes and I know you dont have a wall in an SUV for that? Telling me >20 cubes aint enough room? I have 2 15s in 12 cubes in my grand prix backseat and they could still use more room. I think 4 in around double that would be okay ..... by your own words

1... the build hasnt started yet. only blueprints and what not.

2. its only 12 cubes because the pr's like to be put in 3 cubes. unlike most 15's that like 4 cubes.

3. I drive a 93 subaru hatchback... longer than a civic hatchback.

also i dont know what your talking about with the whole cubic feet thing per sub... but i do know that if you have a regular civic, trying to put 4 15's in the trunk is retarded. just go for the wall with about 16-18 cubes net...

Read my post and stop crapping. It goes like this ..... build a rectangle, slide it in. cut 4 15" holes and slide it on top of the rectangle. drop in subs. pow. I dont understand the miracle?
People act like big DD setups are unfathomable too quickly.

so you are going to do subs up in a civic car/trunk....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek: you are about as retarded as some of these people who think they can fit 20's on a civic and it look good.

Don't recal saying they were going in the trunk .... swore i could have said MY WHOLE CAR
Reread your original post, it makes no sense. Being an ass to people that are trying to steer you in the right direction isn't going to get you anywhere.

Anyways, continue on...

there are no right directions or half ass opinions, bunch of ill informed people with stupid ideas and hating on what I said was inately initial.

LET ME SAY ...... THE WHOLE CAR FROM FRONT TO BACK, EVERYWHERE, NOT A TRUNK, NOT ONLY A WALL, EVERYWHERE!

perhaps an education would help, its much easier to hate than to help; shoulda just yelled rape or said i cut the whole car in half and made it 80 feet long :s. Not a single good idea, just a bunch of water cooler women *****in and throwing ideas I have already said DIRECTLY that I do not want. This place aint changed since the early 21st century. Calling me a fool is just foolish. Swear that when I get this together half the tards will cream themselves. seen 3 RE XXX 15s in the back of a Ford Explorer a while back on here and jesus that is a lot less space than I have. I guess they were an award winning idiot.

so much hate and so little reading. ill take this as a conclusion to an attempt to help. thanks to those 1 or few that didnt bandwagon the generalization of answers in this thread.

Please post pics of this.....ill be anxious too see this crap
4x t5 15s

1x Crunch GP

some crap I got, maybe i can get a hundred bucks for the whole setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Aw man, how bout I get 1 8" and 100 watts and yea man it sounds so clean and clear and yea I love RE and IA and all those companies I heard of after i joined forums. If i dont have that stuff im an inferior nobody. Hope you didnt let the NWO give you the swine flu shot ....

there are no right directions or half ass opinions, bunch of ill informed people with stupid ideas and hating on what I said was inately initial.
LET ME SAY ...... THE WHOLE CAR FROM FRONT TO BACK, EVERYWHERE, NOT A TRUNK, NOT ONLY A WALL, EVERYWHERE!

perhaps an education would help, its much easier to hate than to help; shoulda just yelled rape or said i cut the whole car in half and made it 80 feet long :s. Not a single good idea, just a bunch of water cooler women *****in and throwing ideas I have already said DIRECTLY that I do not want. This place aint changed since the early 21st century. Calling me a fool is just foolish. Swear that when I get this together half the tards will cream themselves. seen 3 RE XXX 15s in the back of a Ford Explorer a while back on here and jesus that is a lot less space than I have. I guess they were an award winning idiot.

so much hate and so little reading. ill take this as a conclusion to an attempt to help. thanks to those 1 or few that didnt bandwagon the generalization of answers in this thread.

im curious as to how you think your civic coupe has more space to fit 4 15's than an explorer to fit 3 15's??? i mean, have you ever seen a ford explorer... its actually an SUV fyi... you drive a large go cart.. big diiference... if i want space im definitly not going with a civic coupe.... any ways. if you really plan on makeing a box that goes from the trunk to the back seats you might as well do a wall... i know you dont want to but itll be easier, more effeciant, and louder.

perhaps an education would help, its much easier to hate than to help
If you had an education in system design then you wouldn't be asking these questions. And yes, there are right directions. If there weren't then everybody would have great sounding/extremely loud setups.

lol i dont know why everyones giving you ****... i understood what you're trying to do... i think....

but honestly i dont think you're gonna be able to (properly) fit 4 15s without doing a wall... and you are going to need to use the entire backseat AND trunk... if not for airspace, for amps and batts and shit... go do some measuring and see how much space you've got to work with

Ive got a new lil import civic dx coupe. no hatchback. the trunk opening is HUGE and i intend on taking the seats out as I did in my previous car. With the extra room I want to utilize it for 2 more 15s to fit w/o cramping them in JUST a back seat. This is the reason I never got the other to and have been running at a half ohm.I know how to build a rectangle, cut holes, port, measure, etc. I don't know how setups like this sound or how to organize them. When it comes to this, port and sub firing/placement really comes into play vs a 12 in a trunk.Any input would be appreciated, all subs in trunk, all in cab, all forward, any porting ideas, etc. My current setup is 4x Soundstream Tarantula T5 15s (1kwrms) (dual 1)1x Crunch Ground Pounder 3kw1x Sony 500watt for the 4 cerwin vega HED door compsSony HU
Don't recal saying they were going in the trunk .... swore i could have said MY WHOLE CAR...... details ..... glass it from behind the seats to the end of the truck? Im not gonna leave the trunk OR the backseat open. Get off the toilet seat on my thread people. With that said, I have a shard ton of room and i think walling it off UP FRONT is plain stupid as i am NOT using the trunk and it is a huge hole right to the trunk. I've winISD'd it and i know 2 12s, actually even 1 12, gets louder but the freq gain is so narrow it's like a smurf ****. I have a substantial gain with cone area and the space of 2 large trunks as a common chamber, period.
You have 4 15s in 12cubes and I know you dont have a wall in an SUV for that? Telling me >20 cubes aint enough room? I have 2 15s in 12 cubes in my grand prix backseat and they could still use more room. I think 4 in around double that would be okay ..... by your own words
there are no right directions or half ass opinions, bunch of ill informed people with stupid ideas and hating on what I said was inately initial. LET ME SAY ...... THE WHOLE CAR FROM FRONT TO BACK, EVERYWHERE, NOT A TRUNK, NOT ONLY A WALL, EVERYWHERE!perhaps an education would help, its much easier to hate than to help; shoulda just yelled rape or said i cut the whole car in half and made it 80 feet long :s. Not a single good idea, just a bunch of water cooler women *****in and throwing ideas I have already said DIRECTLY that I do not want. This place aint changed since the early 21st century. Calling me a fool is just foolish. Swear that when I get this together half the tards will cream themselves. seen 3 RE XXX 15s in the back of a Ford Explorer a while back on here and jesus that is a lot less space than I have. I guess they were an award winning idiot.so much hate and so little reading. ill take this as a conclusion to an attempt to help. thanks to those 1 or few that didnt bandwagon the generalization of answers in this thread.
You contradict yourself and then you put people down for offering sound advice based on what you posted.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I came into this thread to possibly share some of my findings but with such hate and discontent from you the OP I gotta say quit bagging on others and just build your own sheyot!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Show me the GP build you speak of!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

If you had an education in system design then you wouldn't be asking these questions. And yes, there are right directions. If there weren't then everybody would have great sounding/extremely loud setups.
X2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.