4 15's in tha impala pics

whats funny is that if this was a wall with 4 15' forum boner subs and a shitty install with 0 gauge wire and battery's everywhere no one would say anything. Because its in a impala its a black/white/ghetto issue. You people are so funny to me, when this install looks cleaner then most on the first page of the install/build forum. good job to the installer

thank you I appreciate all the comments and like I said before I was surprised as hell at how loud it was and it just keeps gettin louder. I will try to get some videos up but the main intention of this car was not so much gettin loud but looking clean with lots of big ole moofers. I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if I can get a hair trick out of this car. I mean the **** steerin wheel wobbles on the low notes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I squeezed all the cubic feet I could outa that trunk and I'm happy with it and so is the customer. This weekend it's off to another shop to get new carpet and all the reupholstered seats put in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im not bashing the install, i like it, nice and clean and well built.

it will be b*tch to get to that light though, but who cares.

the stuff we sacrifice to have bass!

OMG get off that ****. We have stereotypes. They are right, the car has a gangster apperance to it. Who started that style? Black people. If it was a muscle car you would think their white.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.