4 15's in tha impala pics

Looking good, you gots skillz. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That paint is awesome.

That is gonna rip the S@#$ outta the sheetmetal on the trunk. My 1 18" BTL in my 96 Impala SS ripped the sheet metal around where the hinges attach to trunk lid. It looks great I love 94-96 Impalas they have a bunch of trunk space.What year is it?

It's a 96 ss. And ya I've already had the sheet metal welded where it attatches to the those trunk lid swing bars on my civic and my box is facin into the cabin LOL. If that happens we will just have to weld some big plates in there

finished up the trunk and hooked up amps and put drop down screens in yesterday heres some more pics

100_0748.jpg

100_0749.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0752.jpg

100_0754.jpg

and here is the car. It's a 95 not a 96 like I stated before

100_0755.jpg

It is ****in loud. Especially the low notes just flexes everything. It surprised the hell out of me how loud it is. It's at least doin a 146 cause its louder than my car especially the lows. seems like the doors and everything on the car is about to fall apart. We should probably weld some plates on the trunk lid where the arms attatch cause that dam trunk looks like water on the low notes. I might get a vid of it soon to show yall.

ya I wish he would have went with better stuff but oh well it's still a whole lot louder than I thought it was goin to be. and yes it had so many paint jobs before the shop had to take it down to bare metal and ya it was a pain for them but they do really good work. One of the only places in austin that does candy. You can see the candy blue car behind it with the fifth wheel.

I honestly don't know about the tvs but thats where the cross bar was so there was no other place I could have mounted them. If I could I would have mounted them farther back.

Also the headliner is the same light gray suede and that **** is light. I like it tho

haha ya I didn't even notice that till you said it.

Now those amps have 5 40amp fuses so 200 amps of fusing each so I'm guessing around 2,000 watts each with good electrical

The amps are linked together at 2 ohms so the subs are movin pretty dam good.

nice, looks good.

funny how the least popular stuff amazes us from time to time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He wanted candy so that's what he got. and no im not black.

Thanks. The same guy just bought like a 73 caprice that I am goin to do something crazy with like 6 15's or a 4th order maybe.

when that happens he will have to take out the two subs on the sides and then unscrew that piece from inside the box and take it out but ya I get what your saying that would be a *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.