4 15's in tha impala pics

Haha ya. I've had people jumpin with joy cause there trunks rattle like crazy LOL. Thanks guys ill put more pics up of it finished here in about a week or two

thanks for fixing that im black and a lot of the guys i run with will even loosen the trunk bolts so it can rattle a lot more i try to tell em but they don't care thank god i discovered sound deading
Fucking WOW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

ie just used a new adapter because adapters ignition wiring wouldn't keep constant, works fine now and stopped sending sensors off, never had the...
My guys got the cs in fine I'm not sure about the t1 factory amp bypass for the dsp and amps
I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...

About this thread

gsuchyta

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
gsuchyta
Austin, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date