4 12's in a regular cab truck?

If I got a midsize truck with the ext cab would it be possible to make the backseat into a wall? I've never seen a system put into a truck before just suv's and compact cars.

if you are looking for ideas, then just google your truck and look through images of what others have done.... Might have to try using a few different search terms but I'm sure you will find a few to look at.

please get some decent subs if your going to do this. dont get cvr's.
and ive seen a few. on that i saw had 12 10s in it then was switched to 4 18s. but it was a full size dodge. but it can be done.
I did a S10 for a friend a few years back with 4 CVR12s sealed in a S10 ext cab on a planet audio 2200D and it was not to bad..was doing 146s on music and sounded great doing it.

For my budget the cvr's are perfect I can't afford much more I'm just a teenager. Trust me if I had 2 grand to drop I would get some btl's.

If I got a midsize truck with the ext cab would it be possible to make the backseat into a wall? I've never seen a system put into a truck before just suv's and compact cars.
yep gonna build a 12 cuft box in back of my fronty soon

Look into the Infinity Reference 1260w(s4 coil) or 1262w (d4 coil). They can be had for around $75 or less brand new and will get as loud as Kicker CVRs and hit the lower frequencies better and far better sq and will handle the same amount of power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.