4/0 welding wire.

One big question .. my alternator and battery are about 1.5f away but the stock cable goes under the engine and around its like 4f long.. can I just take a short cut and do 1.5t. Or do I have to follow the stock length????

I use 4 ot as a main power wire or really more like a buss barr. I have a distribution block I made up on either end of it out of aluminum with 4 ot, and 4 4 guage terminals that tie in to my batts in the batt in the front with ot running from the alt to the front batt.

33ymfz4.jpg

Ohh yea.. anl 350A fuses 8 tatol. And two fuse holders

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This is what I ordered from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXMPHKS/?tag=caraudiocom-20...
the AVIC was a tad more complicated to wire not to mention stuffing it in a smallish stereo hole. thanks for advice.
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
It mostly comes down to weight. You can have a super lightweight cone, soft suspension and aluminum coil on a sub and you pretty much get a pro...

About this thread

elchemo1986
Coldwater,mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
elchemo1986
1717274743729.png