3ohm

Thanks guys I hadn't been able to get a simple straight answer lol maybe IJust **** at asking questions
People asked you a lot of questions and you never answered any of them. You did not provide enough info to give you a definitive answer. I would suggest you don't wire it at all. If you don't have enough information to answer "is it single vc or dual vc?", etc then you need to take it to a shop and have them wire it. It's similar to someone calling an engine "that loud thingy" and then trying to replace the rings. Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night or something?

People asked you a lot of questions and you never answered any of them. You did not provide enough info to give you a definitive answer. I would suggest you don't wire it at all. If you don't have enough information to answer "is it single vc or dual vc?", etc then you need to take it to a shop and have them wire it. It's similar to someone calling an engine "that loud thingy" and then trying to replace the rings. Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night or something?
i stated it was an eclipse Ti as soon as i was able to answer back. everyone knows they are duel and i know how to wire subs i just wanted be sure since i have never messed with a 3 ohm sub before, and now i know its basically a 4 anyway.

btw i have this thing in a sealed box right now and it sounds like utter ****. i made the box a long time ago and cant remember how many cubes it is. I was wanting to make a nice big ported one when it warms up a bit but im hearing an odd noise when the sub is up loud and im a little concerned it might be too much power for a smaller sealed box. the sub is seeing a little over 1k

i stated it was an eclipse Ti as soon as i was able to answer back. everyone knows they are duel and i know how to wire subs i just wanted be sure since i have never messed with a 3 ohm sub before, and now i know its basically a 4 anyway.
Not everyone knows that. I personally know many companies have several options, and I'm not going to try and memorize them all or try to guess which one you have. If you want help, you have to help people help you. You can't just gripe because you're not getting satisfactory answers when you did not provide satisfactory descriptions.

Not everyone knows that. I personally know many companies have several options, and I'm not going to try and memorize them all or try to guess which one you have. If you want help, you have to help people help you. You can't just gripe because you're not getting satisfactory answers when you did not provide satisfactory descriptions.
i agree, i didnt really give a good description.

btw i have this thing in a sealed box right now and it sounds like utter ****. i made the box a long time ago and cant remember how many cubes it is. I was wanting to make a nice big ported one when it warms up a bit but im hearing an odd noise when the sub is up loud and im a little concerned it might be too much power for a smaller sealed box. the sub is seeing a little over 1k
Sounds like a tuning issue

yea it almost sounds like a plastic bag in front of a port or something
Personally I saw throw it all in the trash and go immediately to a shop and just hand them some money and let them pick out what you need and install it for you. Either that or pick a new hobby. I am not trying to be offensive here but you're like a guy with no legs and one arm trying to go swimming.

Personally I saw throw it all in the trash and go immediately to a shop and just hand them some money and let them pick out what you need and install it for you. Either that or pick a new hobby. I am not trying to be offensive here but you're like a guy with no legs and one arm trying to go swimming.
look man...i dont know how to explain it any clearer. its a weird fucking noise that doesnt sound like it should be coming from a subwoofer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Liquid Bass

10+ year member
Midwest Militia
Liquid Bass
KC Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date