i wouldnt go that far to say as long as he gets shielded rcas hell be fine...... there are so many different things that can cause alt whine......Ive got Stinger Xpert rcas and a set of knukoncept rcas, no where near my power or ground wires and still get a little bit of whine. Ive heard of people simply changing out their amps or getting a new HU and suddenly heard some whine.....
thousands of threads on here of people racking their brains to fix whine..... but a good set of rca's and solid grounds are a good start.

fixed

All of my wiring is by Knu. I have two sets of Klarity RCA's and 70' of 12-guage Klear speaker wire. I know it's not the high end stuff, but I just couldn't afford it.

Will the speaker wire interfere with the RCAs? I know that you should never run the power and RCA's close, but I wasn't sure if it was the same with speaker wire.

I would hate to do all the running of the wire only to find out it sounds terrible and needs to be completely redone.

All of my wiring is by Knu. I have two sets of Klarity RCA's and 70' of 12-guage Klear speaker wire. I know it's not the high end stuff, but I just couldn't afford it.
Will the speaker wire interfere with the RCAs? I know that you should never run the power and RCA's close, but I wasn't sure if it was the same with speaker wire.

I would hate to do all the running of the wire only to find out it sounds terrible and needs to be completely redone.
No.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bw_audio

10+ year member
Real Talk
bw_audio
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date