350z build, need help tc sounds, jl, ssa

Participant count
  • Participant list

z33

Brand new to this, have been researching but need help.

Looking for the best sq as well as spl, i was originally attracted to jl because of the sound quality, but i am having second thoughts. I am looking into getting either one or two 10's for under the strut bar of the hatch. Would concider one 12". I dont want to spend over 1000 for the sub/ amp combo, but will if necessary.

What would be my best options?

Ported or unported?

What amp?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'll go ported. And I have all stock alternator/ battery. I could upgrade but I don't want to drop too much money. What do you recommend sticking with my stock battery/ alternator

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.