3200w or more amp needed fast

beatnbronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
looking for an amp that will do 3200w rms @ 1 ohm or maybe more, alot more. $500 in paypal ready to drop for one today! looking for the most power for that $500 i can get in an amp with very limited or 0 cosmetic and mechanical flaws. pls pm me with any offers asap. if i can find one that matches the description, has bass knob and cable with some warrenty would be perfect. thanks for any fast offers

talkin with the saz owner now..i'm trying to decide between the saz3000 and a BNIB colossus on ebay..warrenty is really important cuz my brother has already set an ma audio hk4000 on fire!!

p.m. sent . and fyi most companies dont transfer warranty i know that sundown does and he has the best warranty around. crescendo did have a transferable but when the new line came out they stopped that as well. if you dont want to argue all you have to do is call the company to confirm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.