300dollar amp and (self) install budget recommendations

I've had the 5 channel prime for 6 years in 4 different vehicles,even had it in my semi beating on it for 11 hours a day 5 days a week. It just continues to hold up.  I wouldn't call it garbage.

if i was the op I'd get the t100x4 over the pbr. 

https://soundqubed.com/product/s4-100/

My nephew has this in his 09 chevy truck on his Polk MM series components up front and and we placed Polk DB 6.5 coax in the rear and sounds very nice for the $, we placed an old school HiFonics VIII Cyclops on a pair of AB SVC 4 ohm tens under the rear seats running @2 ohm Mono,with a 2.50" lift. Sounds fantastic, budget build

Welp, thanks for your help everyone, just pulled the trigger on Rockford Fosgate Prime R400-4D $162, RFK4 $63, and NVX XIV46 $22, will I need to order anything else? I have 50 dollars left over. I think I need some butt connectors or something, I don't want to redo my door speakers.

Welp, thanks for your help everyone, just pulled the trigger on Rockford Fosgate Prime R400-4D $162, RFK4 $63, and NVX XIV46 $22, will I need to order anything else? I have 50 dollars left over. I think I need some butt connectors or something, I don't want to redo my door speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.