Item(s) Description/Condition:

used no cosmetic cover

Price:

300 + shipping firm as fuqq

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

320209_276437722378372_100000364394031_912999_598169816_n.jpg

trust me just try it they have a good rep for a reason
yeah im gonna try it and see how it works but with such a small fuse I may need a different amp. If not that would be great I have had a few rf amps and loved em. If it doesnt work I think I found a local guy who will buy it or I may just keep it we will see.

LOL got a good laugh.. Buyer dnt be sad we all learn something new everyday. U got a beast of an amp dirt cheap so lets see that smile....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D yeah im def not sad i know i got a great deal and cant wait to hear it. Also you can never have to much equipment, Ive noticed alot of people have tons of stuff they dont use and I have a feeling thats what my basement will look like soon enough.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D yeah im def not sad i know i got a great deal and cant wait to hear it. Also you can never have to much equipment, Ive noticed alot of people have tons of stuff they dont use and I have a feeling thats what my basement will look like soon enough.
U better have some deep pockets.. The audio hobby is a money pit LOL..

well im in $1000 so far and lookin at around another 700 till im done with this setup. So thats not bad some peoplpe spend that on an amp alone. I also make good $ and dont have any other hobbies so its def. not gonna be hard to amass alot of stuff plus I am never satisfied, if i do 150 i want 151 etc..... so im sure i will have plenty before too long.

well i work from 330 in the afternoon till 4 in the morning so i have to put in the hours but yeah i am very lucky to have a job that is still doing so well. I also have a wife and daughter that eats up alot of my $ so its not like I have tons to blow, but in march we get our bonus which will be at least $7000 so thats when I will really splurge.

i wrk from 2am till 10am 6 days a week and I got a wife that has issues and I make cose to 11 bucks an hour so after paying bills I am left with change but I am not here to complain cause it could be worse if I didnt have music I would be out of this world its all I have that keeps me going..

yeah im an audiophile all the way!!! I just got married and when we got back from our honeymoon in jamaica i got sick and missed 3 days of work so we were broke for a while then my daughter had to get her tonsils out so I sold my xbox so i could get started on my car. It really is all that I think about and it pisses my wife off lol.

I got my amp today and am very happy thanks jose great quick deal. I also got my alt today and put it in. I need to do my big 3 and GET MY BATTS, RAM DESIGNS HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON???????????????????????? Then install the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.