$300 for complete audio installation reasonable? (I'm providing the cables and wires)

when you have 90% of your customers going in the first thing they ask is how cheap can they get it installed for rather than asking how is it going to be installed and tuned, you know the car audio industry went to sh*t.
I wouldn't say that 90% of the customers but yes it is a high amount and I do agree that this industy has gone to sh*t!!!!!! We still have to keep up the good fight by having knowledgeable TRAINED techs, sales people and owners that are more than just order takers. People whom take pride in what they do and the services they provide....great customer service goes a loooooooong way and being in business you know that people will pay more for same product if they feel that they are being catered to and taken care of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.