$300 Amp & Sub Combo ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LongThrow

My Kickers be swaggin'
I have everything I need, wires, h/u, door speakers, working on getting door deadened on my Honda. Everything except a subwoofer, a box and an amp.

So, I have $300 to spend, I figure 150 to amp and sub respectively or whatever works best. Don't want to exceed 1k watts, and want to stay @ 2 ohm.

I was thinking a AudiopipeAPCL 1500, and run 2 12 inch infinity reference 1262ws in a 4 cube tuned 28hz-32hz? They take 300w per sub.

What do you guys think I should get with this budget?

I'll sell you a tantric ld 12, choose a 600-800 watt amp and I'll build you a custom box or have csc stang and you'll be better off. I'd sell you the pair for 200 plus ship.

I'll sell you a tantric ld 12, choose a 600-800 watt amp and I'll build you a custom box or have csc stang and you'll be better off. I'd sell you the pair for 200 plus ship.
Private message me pictures of sub, as well as specs. Coil pic too if you can

I have everything I need, wires, h/u, door speakers, working on getting door deadened on my Honda. Everything except a subwoofer, a box and an amp.
So, I have $300 to spend, I figure 150 to amp and sub respectively or whatever works best. Don't want to exceed 1k watts, and want to stay @ 2 ohm.

I was thinking a AudiopipeAPCL 1500, and run 2 12 inch infinity reference 1262ws in a 4 cube tuned 28hz-32hz? They take 300w per sub.

What do you guys think I should get with this budget?
We can get you a Phoenix Gold RX1100.1 and a Eclipse 8812 to you for $300 shipped. They make a good pair!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.