3 wiring kits

So I'm getting 0 guage and the options I am looking at are soundqubed 0 guage for 55

Nvx xapk 0 guage for 98

OR knukoncepts kollusus 0 guage for about 113.

Which is the best option out of these. Or if you know Any better let me know

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So I'm getting 0 guage and the options I am looking at are soundqubed 0 guage for 55

Nvx xapk 0 guage for 98

OR knukoncepts kollusus 0 guage for about 113.

Which is the best option out of these. Or if you know Any better let me know

Wow...SQ has a 0 gauge for 55??!! I'd get that but also says out of stock.
Yeah it's cca though so $55 isn't a great deal on that. Knu has 2 different 0 gauge cca kits for $29.99 and 49.99 but I wouldn't bother with them. Best kit is gonna be the knu kollosus fleks out of those although I haven't used the nvx wire. Are you buying kits for 3 different cars or all 3 for one car?

Yeah it's cca though so $55 isn't a great deal on that. Knu has 2 different 0 gauge cca kits for $29.99 and 49.99 but I wouldn't bother with them. Best kit is gonna be the knu kollosus fleks out of those although I haven't used the nvx wire. Are you buying kits for 3 different cars or all 3 for one car?
I didn't see it was CCA. I Wana get the ofc so I'll probably do the knu. And no I meant I had 3 options. I just need 1 kit for 1 car. I'm currently running 4 guage but I got the soundqubed 2200 amp so I Wana upgrade to 0

I didn't see it was CCA. I Wana get the ofc so I'll probably do the knu. And no I meant I had 3 options. I just need 1 kit for 1 car. I'm currently running 4 guage but I got the soundqubed 2200 amp so I Wana upgrade to 0
Gotcha. Personally I would do the Knu if you're looking for a complete 0 gauge kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.