Northeast Region (3) TNESPL EVENTS first on may 15th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
lol, I almost got pulled over on 95, got lucky and jumped over 3 lanes and off an exit before he could catch up to me.
Nice to meet you last night too, hope to see you out at more shows this season, hopefully next time I'll be louder than you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
LOL, I guess state police were busy last night.

Bet on you being louder assuming you get your equipment. I'm seriously considering dropping down a class since I do have a pair of 1KW amps that I can get into rookie class with. As I said I allready smoked an amp this year and I really really don't want to do that again so IDK how low I'll try to drop impedence to sqeeze those extra DEEBEEZ. Also if I do go up to 150 I'll need to build a podium then loose half a DEEBEE by standing outside of the car.

Really wish I had a secluded place to do some real testing.

GL in CT today.

The next TNESPL show in CT is supposed to be on June 20th, I'm still waiting to see it posted on the TNE site before I post it on my site. Besides that one there aren't any more set for CT, looks like the rest are in Mass, NH and NY. For CT the rest of the shows will be USACi and NESPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.