1575 vfw highway

entry fee will be $20 roll in will be at 5pm

dates are

may 15th

july 17th

sept 4th

we are also planning to have 3 or 4 more tnespl events time and place tba

thanks for looking

I'm updating the site right now with the details for these shows, plus the TNESPL show on June 26th that you guys will be running for me in Epping NH.

I'm hoping to make it for the show on Saturday night, but I'm supposed to pick up a trailer for Sundays show at 6pm. I'll see if I can move the time up a little, but I gotta have a trailer for all the trophies for Sundays show.

Id like to say thanks and good job to Amplified Impressions on turning this into a TNESPL event. Although this show might not be a huge turn out due to the 3x the day after it shows you guys are making an effort to help out this sport and helping fellow competitors get there points for finals. Good work guys.

Glad to see someone else stepping up to run some of these shows, now I can sit back while someone else runs the computer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol, NESPL is still here, we're just making sure there are enough TNESPL events for everyone to get their points for Finals before we worry about running all our own shows. A few of the dates were supposed to be NESPL, but we changed them to TNESPL for people to get their points.

lol, NESPL is still here, we're just making sure there are enough TNESPL events for everyone to get their points for Finals before we worry about running all our own shows. A few of the dates were supposed to be NESPL, but we changed them to TNESPL for people to get their points.
Just one of the many reasons so many competitors in New England respect you so much Steve, putting others before your self

Cool show. Very nice meeting some of you guys. I ended up getting pulled over on the way home on I93 for music too loud. State cop was like "WTF" I told him it isn't even that loud, I only got second in my class.....he sent me on my way.

lol, I almost got pulled over on 95, got lucky and jumped over 3 lanes and off an exit before he could catch up to me.

Nice to meet you last night too, hope to see you out at more shows this season, hopefully next time I'll be louder than you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.