3 Sundown Audio SA-8 V.2's D4

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Sundown Audio SA-8 V.2's D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very little use on these bad boy's. I've ran the trio on less than 1000 watts for a total of about two weeks. These are still very stiff and perfect physically/mechanically. Amazing output despite the low power I was running to them. I was really just tickling them with the power I had. Each one will ship in the original box and if you are local I will throw in the enclosure with the subs if you buy all three. I will not ship the enclosure though. Love the subs but I've decided to go with something a bit smaller. Any questions please feel free to ask. Not really looking for any trades unless its for another sub/subs I just can't live without but I would need to come away from the deal with some cash as well ideally.

Price:

120 each plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I usually ship either usps or fedex but its your dime so you decide.

Item Pictures:

I will get better pics in a few days when I can get a chance to pull these from the enclosure but they are as close to new without being new as you will find.

1337648596.jpg

1337648595.jpg

1337648593.jpg

1334707726.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.