SOLD 3 subs and 2 amps FS

avs20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Frisco, TX
Up for sale is what's listed below! I will be putting it on ebay soon if it doesn't sell here.

1 15" RE MT. 1.6 ohm DVC. Quad stiff spider configuration. $400

2 JBL W10GTi's. 6 ohm DVC. Make offer.

2 PG 1200.1 Tantrums. $325 shipped, each. - 1 SOLD

I have 1 tantrum left. I do not have the birthsheet but I bought the amp off of a good friend. It puts out 1492 watts. It has a few dcratches on it, but works absolutley flawlessly.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at avs20@comcast.net , or send me a pm.

to bad i just got some h2s otherwise i would have scooped up that mt. just out of curiosity how much power can the mt take daily without frying?

Well, when i was considering the 15 & 18 MT and i talked to RE on the fone for a lengthy amount of time...they said the MT is going get warm with an orion 2500d on it! It lacks a pole vent, has a VERY tight gap, and is not necessarily designed for daily. I'd be careful with the power on them daily to tell you the truth! Burp wise tho, you can thro about anything you want @ them!! peace

NG

I threw 3k watts at it. Barely flinched. Everyone I have talked to said the lack of pole vent is no problem. I've been bumping this thing day in and day out for a while now...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.