SOLD (3) RE 12" XXX / (2) IA 20.1 / US Amps MD 42 / Eclipse AVN5500 & More

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
Help me pay for my wedding I have to temporarly get out of car audio to pay for my wedding (Its October 10th) and we fell short of money. It is costing a friggin ton of money. I am going to get pictures up of everything tomorrow I need to go to bed this morning. If you want to pay with paypal you must include the fees. All my reference are in my signature minus a few I forgot about. More things I forgot about will be added when I add pictures.

Absolutely positively no exceptions under any circumstance will any trades be considered so do not clutter my thread and/or my PM box with offers.

I have three RE Audio XXX 12's they are all Dual 2's. Two of them are fresh recones never seen power. I will get them on the DMM to prove they are good.

$375 shipped for the two fresh ones and $325 shipped for the one that is currently in my truck, it was reconed about two months ago.

I have two IA 20.1's both work just fine one of them have a small scratch on it, they both look good, like I said I will get pictures. - $400 shipped a piece. SOLD

US Amps MD42 4 channel bought it new 2 years ago so it - $175 shipped.

Eclipse AVN5500 Double Din Nav Headunit, I will include the iPod adapter, Sirius box, and window mounted Sirius Antenna I also have the newest 08 Nav disc for it for, it will come with everything it came with new - $550 shipped

CROSSFIRE EQ CFQ5.2 - used for a couple of months - $60

Ok finally got the AVN5500 pictures and got it out of my truck as well as the XXX out of my truck. I will take pictures of the XXX's in just a minute. The first picture the deck it is a little dirty (fingerprints and dog nose prints) there is one small scratch on the screen and on the outer bezel, see the pictures. I am including everything you see including the regular sirius antenna as well as the nice Nissan glass mount antenna. All the harnesses as well as the GPS antenna are intact and working. $550 shipped.

Someone is supposed to paypal me for the XXX's tommorow morning and until then I will not accept any payment on any of them but if that falls through I will atleast bump the thread up the deck and the MD42, crossfire equalizer/ crossover is still available, but here are the pics of the XXX's.

How bout a bump before bed and a reduction in the MD42 -- $175 shipped. There has been no interest in that thing, and I have I received PM's about it that thing when I was not even trying to sell it lol.

XXX's are as good as gone so common' someone buy the head unit and no one wants a 4 channel, I'm not asking too so much whats up?? I though $175 shipped for that amp was pretty reasonable someone else on this board is asking $160 shipped for a MD-22

Well someone has paypal'd me a partial payment and is givining me the rest by this sunday so doubt they will back out, I am considering them sold.

Getting tired of bumping this thread $500 shipped on the AVN5500 and $160 shipped on the MD42. I will not go any lower on the MD42 that is dirt cheap now.

hey so ur selling a xxx for 375 shipped and a mx for 350 shipped...what is the condition on both. iam going to buy one i get paid on monday. could i pay u 100 for you to hold one im not sure which one i want lol

XXX's are gone, the MX was mine and I gave it to my ex-roommate because I couldn't sell it on here so he knew I needed money. So... I am getting it back but until I do I haven't talked much about it. The 12.1 is his I will just be selling it for him. I think I am getting it tonight, I am not sure.

About her parents, they can go buy a brand new 645i but they still want us to help pick up the bill, I don't want to go much more into that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.