*3" 1,000rms under 200$* Imperium Audio Designs "Reign" Pre-Order Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a handful of non stitched production models going out next week hopefully. If you want to opt out of the stitched cone option and not wait. Order today!

Black Friday still going on till midnight

165+ship for 12s

185+ship for 15s

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Black Friday still going on till midnight

165+ship for 12s

185+ship for 15s

How are those 10s coming along??Will they be ready by Xmas?Just looking for another holiday speacial going on..lol.Yet, still interested on how those tens are coming along:D

How are those 10s coming along??Will they be ready by Xmas?Just looking for another holiday speacial going on..lol.Yet, still interested on how those tens are coming along:D
They are coming... Hopefully around the first of the year Pre-Order will open.

I'm hoping to have an ETA first of the week. These are about done just our cones and surrounds are holding us up.

Hoping to have these fully stocked by the end of the month/first of the year. I would order NOW if you want this great price.

So how much for 12in D2 w/stitched cone with Red lettering on dust cap shipped to 25413? Would like to consider driving one at 1ohm in my jeep in a sealed box.
Shipping will be ~30$, stitching will come a standard on all production models as well as customer choice of dustcap logo color no additional costs. Youll be looking at ~$205 shipped at the pre-order price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants