*3" 1,000rms under 200$* Imperium Audio Designs "Reign" Pre-Order Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An obsidian audio with a 3" coil
for one OA is chinese

two i dont see 1 oa 12 doing 50s

more motor

better soft parts.

stronger cone

better cooling

yep deff an oa woofer

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Bro this is a Chinese woofer an American woofer under $200 dosent even exist this is obviously a better woofer having a 3" coil being able to handle more power plus I saw that 159 video really come on a SPL box in a **** crx at that with the hatch open for sine odd reason super outlaw style I would expect a 150 people do 150+ with two 10's off 3k
It does now. EVERY driver has overseas parts. However we use AMERICAN made coils and they are hand built in AMERICA. Please get out of my Pre-Order thread. We have no affiliation with OA and do not share any parts, great company and they have great products. This is not an OA driver and if you seen their prototype it's obvious.

Bro this is a Chinese woofer an American woofer under $200 dosent even exist this is obviously a better woofer having a 3" coil being able to handle more power plus I saw that 159 video really come on a SPL box in a **** crx at that with the hatch open for sine odd reason super outlaw style I would expect a 150 people do 150+ with two 10's off 3k
Don't cry bro yea the only American thing is the coil this other guy is making it seem that its built in the us saying oa is Chinese when all these cheap woofers are made in the same build house in china
you are dumb as hell. they are oem'd by PaP who is an AMERICAN company uses AMERICAN coils etc. Pleas eknow what you're talking about before you open that hole full of lies you call a mouth.

you are dumb as hell. they are oem'd by PaP who is an AMERICAN company uses AMERICAN coils etc. Pleas eknow what you're talking about before you open that hole full of lies you call a mouth.
Proof or gtfo Lmao I would like to see the build house even on the shipping box it will say where it was made it has to

obsidian audio 8183956]Like I said show proof or gtfo Ur the one saying I'm wrong so u obviously know for a fact they are made in America Ur right about one thig I don't kno one thing about these but looking at the build of it and price it has Chinese written all over it
Like I said show proof or gtfo Ur the one saying I'm wrong so u obviously know for a fact they are made in America Ur right about one thig I don't kno one thing about these but looking at the build of it and price it has Chinese written all over it

your ignorance amazes me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif

Just received word that half the coils are wound and ready to ship and the other half will follow very shortly, still waiting on stitched cones and spiders with our upgraded leads. Not much longer guys. Anyone wanting to Pre-Order I would get orders in promptly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants