• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: A404, 2025a and apa200ix

Item(s) Description/Condition: All three amps are in excellent shape. Few nics etc. The 2025 is mint imo. a404 is atleast a 9, and apa200ix is about a 9 as well.

Price:

A404 - $165 shipped

2025am - $75 shipped

APA200ix - $75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Can get more pics. The 2025am comes with speaker plug

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the manual for the apa and its power rating is 100x2 @ 14.4v. Im not 100% sure if they do more or not. I do know a guy on caco who is running 4 of them in an active set up and loves it though, haha. As far as the 404, it has no crossovers but it can be ran active with a seperate signal processor/head unit. Hope that helps, thanks

Hey spooney, just so happens i have a black sedona 200ix. Its black with red lettering, very rare. May not match your 500 though, but let me know, thanks

Thanks man. Ive been on this forum a while and i recall seeing some of your collection, how many amps do you have anyways? Do you know much about the PPI Sedona amps, cause i got a 200ix thats Black with red lettering, looks like the art series black amps. Ive never seen another one like it, wasnt sure when these were made

Sedona and Art are worlds apart the Sedona is PPI's entry level amp from back in the day they were made at around the same time and were American made but was the poor mans way to have PPI in his trunk not to say that a well used Sedona isn't as good and more like better than most of today's Korean crap that is force fed into our country and bought by kids that never listened when their grandpa told them "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" as far as old school PPI you have always got what you paid for and so much more Yes I was selling these amps when they were new and have been in this industry for going on 28 years so you can trust what I'm saying The art series was so far ahead of it's time and you could water cool them and run them at a lower ohms load than the sedona to water cool the art you drill a fitting in to each end of the tubular side of the amp and run a 50/50 mix through it or straight water with a pump and tranny cooler works great won't shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...