3 Memphis MOJO M3 10's ( D4)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mike Waters
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Memphis MOJO M3 10's D4 (rebuildable if ever need be)

Call/text me 24-7 (904)307-9063 Mike

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8.5-9/10 cosmetic due to being a little dusty 10/10 mechanical

Price:

$340 shipped U.S. for all 3

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Call/text me 24-7 (904)307-9063 Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
So how do you tell the difference? Are the 15's in the link above really Mojos? My subs have the exact magnet and exact basket. Please help inform me/us so we will know in the future.

Mojo's motor is bigger...

IMG_5369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bought them off someone else - they possibly lost the original boots and replaced them with some generic ones...

As for the 'm3' label - possibly just a change during production at the factory... (also possible the boots changed during production as well).

Any way you slice it - those are definitely 'not' Mojos...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.