3 Kings - NOT Authorized Sundown Dealer

This is what happened to JL. Luckily sundown does not have that many dealers so it should be easy to track them down. It won't be hard to spot a dealer with a big *** spike in sales.

Seems to me like 3Kings was on board here quickly to make things cool.

You people are like ******* kids in 3rd grade trying to egg on a fight. Grow up and let the adults handle their business.

I'm sure if they were trying to make things cool they would have yanked the products or at least fixed the prices knowing Sundown is against them selling their products.

never checked out 3kings before, but I just did and I dont see any mention of sundown products nor find anything via the search feature. Guess they were pulled from the site

Edit: Completely wrong, Now I see them!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

I've dealt with 3 kings and they're good people. I mean he paid good money for the gear and is confident enough to warrant it himself. Nothing against Jake. I can understand him too thou. Good guy, I've met him.

I would like to know what kind of trained technicians they have to evaluate electrical components to determine if they are covered under warranty?
Do you go around checking everyones techs before buying from them or are you just adding fuel to the fire. I love sundown but i think everyone is just jumpin on the hate 3kings wagon...ive never bought anytging from them but many people enjoy their products n service

Sonicelectronix is NOT an authorized dealer for every brand they sell but they issue an inhouse warranty...lets bash them now and see their tech's credentials

Onlinecarstereo is NOT an authorized dealer for every brand they sell

Etc

Do you go around checking everyones techs before buying from them or are you just adding fuel to the fire. I love sundown but i think everyone is just jumpin on the hate 3kings wagon...ive never bought anytging from them but many people enjoy their products n service
Sonicelectronix is NOT an authorized dealer for every brand they sell but they issue an inhouse warranty...lets bash them now and see their tech's credentials

Onlinecarstereo is NOT an authorized dealer for every brand they sell

Etc
Exactly. Why should 3 Kings give 2 shits about Sundown's "authorized dealer rules" if they can make money with their own rules. They're still going to warranty them. I don't agree with the price cutting of everyone else though.

This should be pretty simple to resolve. Jacob- please give me a call so we can talk this through, you have my number.
-David
Our focus is primarily brick & mortar dealers and distribution that serves these retailers so we have kept the number of online dealers limited and we have turned down several large / stocking online retailers due to this fact.

We've called several times and left messages as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date