obsidian or sundown

Participant count
  • Participant list
Either or they perform similarly as thats how jacob designed them. Really it comes down the preference. The sa might be a bit better quality wise but the price difference is enough to show this.

both are very good subs

when i was in the Sundown vs Obsidian buying market i tried to find either one, as each would've been fine for what i wanted it to. to be honest i was actually looking for an Obisidian over an SA. in the end i got the SA's and they were great.

They are the same sub essentially ...if.u put both in the same optimal enclosure u will not hear a audible difference at all...so go with the one u like the looks of or which one u can get cheaper

Either or they perform similarly as thats how jacob designed them. Really it comes down the preference. The sa might be a bit better quality wise but the price difference is enough to show this.
both are very good subs
Jacob did not design both drivers. Also both companies use the same exact build house so the quality is exactly the same. One is not better built than the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

urlocalpothead
painesville ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Electrodynamic
Screenshot_20240531-022053.png