3 Kings - NOT Authorized Sundown Dealer

sundownz
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
North Carolina
It has come to our attention that 3 Kings Audio is selling Sundown Audio products. They are NOT authorized and products bought there will NOT carry our manufacturers warranty. All of our authorized online dealers are listed on our web-site. It is only possible for us to ensure the quality of products sold through authorized sources; do not trust an unauthorized source as you also cannot be sure of the authenticity / A-Stock quality of the product.

Any dealer or distributor found to be supplying unauthorized online sources will be terminated.

We would appreciate any information that anyone may have about the source of these unauthorized products.

We can assure you that all of our products are new, unopened, authentic and legally purchased.

Like all of the products we sell, if a manufacturer ever denies a warranty claim we will stand behind the warranty for them 100% of the time - assuming there is no physical abuse to the product.

This should be pretty simple to resolve. Jacob- please give me a call so we can talk this through, you have my number.

-David

wow... lol, 3 kings I believe he just said you are not aloud to sell it. and who ever your getting it from is about to be terminated as a dealer.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Selling products that you arent supposed to sounds like an azzhole move.What else do you sell that isnt authorized?

Selling products that you arent supposed to sounds like an azzhole move.What else do you sell that isnt authorized?
indeed, I was wondering that too..

I know I bought an audiopipe amp from thing 1-2 years ago via ebay and they simply put a piece of tape around the amp box and it was shipped to me like that. Not even an extra box or padding.. that I wasn't happy about.

indeed, I was wondering that too..
I know I bought an audiopipe amp from thing 1-2 years ago via ebay and they simply put a piece of tape around the amp box and it was shipped to me like that. Not even an extra box or padding.. that I wasn't happy about.
Think thats why a good company like Sundown doesnt want some dipstick flingin their stuff all over and makin em look bad and devaluing their product.I got no dog in the fight and 3kings has good deals but it seems that if someone wanted you sellin their products they'd contact them.They knew this could potentially cause problems(3kings).I have a feeling they wont be sellin Sundown much longer.Neither will the dealer that sold it to em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought an infinity kappa 4 amp from 3 kings and it was shipped correctly and works perfectly for 2 years now. I would be pissedif they did send it out in just the amp box alone that is not good.

I got a warning message on Facebook from Sundown about 3kings selling their products without being authorized and possibly selling fake Sundown with no warranty. This is not good at all, I will make sure to warn all my friends about 3kings.

It's not fake lol ^ and they will still cover you if it goes bad $ wise .. Just a bs move to sell there gear .. No need to start making up lies about it being fake lmfao

It's not fake lol ^ and they will still cover you if it goes bad $ wise .. Just a bs move to sell there gear .. No need to start making up lies about it being fake lmfao
i think what he means timmy is that the products may or may not be a stock from sundown ,because jacob has no idea where they get the product.kind of like car stereo giant and american bass ,bb says the same thing about them,they also are not an authorized dealer like they claim ,and their ab products do not have an ab warranty ,only inhouse ,but that can cause issues down the road if you have a product bought from them that fails .

Look on the Sundown facebook page, they mention a chance of counterfeits.
i'm, sure they do ,as zenon has done this in the past ,they did it to dc a few years back and were caught at it ,but because they are out of the country there was nothing that could be done ,so rusty took his business elsewhere like the other companies making amps did .

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't going to say anything at first just sit back and watch that is until I looked at 3 Kings sight at the Sundown product. It's bad enough that you are purchasing the equipment sideways you're not even adhering to the pricing structure as set by Sundown and adhered to by ALL the authorized dealers. At some point in time people need to wake up and realized all the true harm that the RACE TO ZERO really does!!!! Just like rebates on a car, what 3 Kings is doing to Sundown is simply devaluing the product and the brand. Why do you think there has NEVER been or NEVER will be a rebate offered on HONDA's and Acura's....because they devalue the products, those vehicles have some of the best resale values out there.....The race to zero will eventually put EVERYBODY out of business and out of a job....

I wasn't going to say anything at first just sit back and watch that is until I looked at 3 Kings sight at the Sundown product. It's bad enough that you are purchasing the equipment sideways you're not even adhering to the pricing structure as set by Sundown and adhered to by ALL the authorized dealers. At some point in time people need to wake up and realized all the true harm that the RACE TO ZERO really does!!!! Just like rebates on a car, what 3 Kings is doing to Sundown is simply devaluing the product and the brand. Why do you think there has NEVER been or NEVER will be a rebate offered on HONDA's and Acura's....because they devalue the products, those vehicles have some of the best resale values out there.....The race to zero will eventually put EVERYBODY out of business and out of a job....
couldn't have said it better .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date