3 Kicker S10L7 1200w 10

with 3 dual 4 ohm subs you can only wire to 2.67. with 4 you can go 2 or 8 ohm load. So just buy another one and find 2 good amps that can run them at 2 ohms.

if you get 2 12s at 2 ohms you can wire them to .5 ohms which that amp cant handle. BUT! if you get one more you can wire them to 1.34 ohm load. which that amp can handle but you wont get much power to the three. if you get 2 12s i say go with 4 ohm cause you can wire them to 1 ohm and thats what the amp can handle and push the power needed for both

ok well im prob gona just sell the amp cause NOW i bought of someone 2 12's at 2 ohm

and now i will be looking on the market for a new amp cause this goes BYE BYE any suggestions?

umm lets say 200 since i will sell the 1500D for 200$
so you will need about 1500 watts at 2ohms.

200$ is a little low.

anyways here is what I think:

JBL GTO1201.1 for about 280-300 on ebay pushes a little more than 1200 at 2 ohms

MTX THUNDER1501D 1500 at 2 ohms but for 350 $ you could get something better if you look around for something used

I can't think of anything else for that price

Also if you had gotten 2 dual 4 ohms you would be happy with the performance of the hifonics. I know it is not a great amp but it gets the job done. I personaly fried one myself but for the price it was worth it! It work a very hard 1 year at 1 ohm!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.