3 JL 12 W6's worth 200?

consider 100-150 for shipping them all if not sold local, they might sell for 200 each to the right buyer. research what they sell for used and see if its worth your time

condition is important as is function, test them before you buy

Booming I agree. I have her in messages as proof saying they aren't stolen. I will be just reselling them or trading them. Are they worth getting and selling or not worth messing with.

Booming I agree. I have her in messages as proof saying they aren't stolen. I will be just reselling them or trading them. Are they worth getting and selling or not worth messing with.
are you patient? they'll sell just not all at once or as fast as you think unless its for a good price lol just list them up everywhere yo ucan and hope they sell local

From the recent pictures she sent me they look perfect. All surrounds are spotless. Probably too big to put under the seat of a Silverado. If I can get 300 out of em I'll be happy.

Guess hard times for some people out there.....Christmas/holidays got the best of them.

I've seen 2 of them in a box upwards of 500 around my area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.