3 Free 0GA Amp Kits up for grabs

Hey Coleman,

Hook me up with the wire and another AT sticker for my new wall build.

Thanks much

Sims

Edit: Shiiiiiizzzzz I missed it.

I still need some good zero. enough to do two new runs in my sploder. I also need a HUGE AT sticker!

Thanks

I would like to go ahead and thank Coleman for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be able to scour my garage for some leftover Knu wire so I can toss a few comments on here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

I think I should get it because I'm black and giving it to anyone else will be deemed racism. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Well played, Sir.

images

I would like to go ahead and thank Coleman for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be able to scour my garage for some leftover Knu wire so I can toss a few comments on here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif
I see what u did there, swiping my wires and stuff

i honestly dont have a big story to go with my post or nothing. not gonna say "I" just deserve it either. theres probly another user on here that needs it as much as i do. i just need to upgrade my power wire in my truck so i can help my electrical system. the wire i have now is shotty as hell so an upgrade would help but dont have the funds to drop on a wiring kit. ive been a fan of audio technix brand for a bit now. talked a friend in to buying AT soundedner. but if i won cool, if not thanks anyway, just keep up the good work.

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date