3 Free 0GA Amp Kits up for grabs

I think I deserve this kit mostly because I am awesome. I don't buy into the facebook crap so I have zero chance of winning it there. I have already purchased and used AT products and recommend them to others and will continue to do so whether I receive this kit or not. I may not have the huge post count like some other members but I am always lurking on the forums and willing to offer my help or advice wherever its needed or useful. I love trying new products and am not one bit shy about sharing how awesome or terrible a product is. Not sure what else there really is to say. Is there a better choice than me ?.........maybe. Could you go wrong with me?......... Absolutely not!

I deserve the amp kit because of the amount of exposure you can get from it.. im not in the US currently and the audio scene is huge over here. would work great for the both of us

I deserve it because I am in the process of building a system in my roommate's car...I will also be doing a build log here and would love to use your amp kit in this build because it is a budget build and nothing is cheaper in a budget build than free car audio....hahah....I would also do an unbias review as well if it would help....

I'll be honest. I just want the free amp kit so I can flip it on the classifieds or CL for a quick buck. I also deleted my facebook so I can't enter there.

There's my reason.

I need it because I gave most of my 0awg wiring to my son for his install, now I will need some for my install. If I ever get a chance to do it.

I have a pair of subs and an amp just sitting waiting for wire. I hve also used plenty of other wires so I can write a nice review.

matt_bennett05 deserves this amp kit because it will allow him to continue to expand upon his addiction. It will allow hime to not only effectively destroy his hearing, but continue angering horrible drivers talking on cellphones, throwing parties in parking lots using only his vehicle, train horn, easily clearing dust from not only my vehicle, but from the windows of my house, slowly but effectively robbing his passengers of their pocket change, providing the best deep tissue back massage, starting conversations with attractive women at the gas station, reminding him he still have change in his cupholder or his drink is still full, for late night drunken dirt road adventures, providing multiple chances to speak to local law enforcement, "de"creasing the resale value of his vehicle, but only on craigslist, to provide the lulz when the teenager next to him at a stoplight thinks he can bump, to make everyone in his small 4 person immediate family question his sanity due to an over-fascination with the lower octave, to allow him to continue to ever-search for that perfect song that will make he and his system complete, to be able to ask his girlfried if she likes pancakes, then tell her it doesn't matter if she likes pancakes, training him for the day when a 8.0 earthquake hits kentucky and he is able to decipher what is going on in his rearview mirror, but most of all, allowing him to continue to enjoy my music. Oh and did i mention this was no ninja edit, i just really want him in this pot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date