3 amps help wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

sicilianiggy

nj
What do you guys use to split a remote, and power to 3 wires? I have 1 400w4channel interior and I wanna run my components active so I need at least 1 more 2 channel amp. I also have a 550w sub amp. Also if I use the rca out on the 4 channel to the new amp how will that work as far as fade and equalizer control from head unit? Pioneer p1400dvd headunit.

Ok you need a distro block to split power wires. Use a relay for remote all grounds separate a far as the pass thru if your deck only has one set of RCA outs then you'll have only r/l controls no fader

I have mid bass and 6.5 components in my doors each running off separate amps. I used a dual female to single male "y" connector coming from my front channel of the hu, so I still have front/rear fader control.

My deck has 3. Right now I have 2 "front and rear" on my 4 channel and 1 on sub amp. How would that work?
When you use the pass thru on the one amp. It just sends the signal to the next amp you might get left and right separation. But not frt and back on the second amp. So. Keep everything like it is if the 4 channel has the pass thru or pre outs. Use those to connect the rcas to the 2 channel amp. Leave the rest alone. Should be fine. Also if running all of those amps I strongly suggest the relay to keep the remote voltage at 12 volts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.