3 amps FS.. including some NIB O/S Goodness!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JordyO
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

MTX Thunder 500D Amplifier

Earthquake D2

PPI Power Class 2600 - Chrome

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MTX Thunder 500D: Condition is about 7.5/10. It's not perfect, but it's not completely beaten up. Just regular wear for an amp this age. It was repaired by a shop in Toronto and hasn't seen power since I got it back. I have a pic of the repair below (although it's very hard to see)

Link to full specs here:

MTX Car Audio - Archive - Thunder 500D

RMS Power measured at 12.5 Volts DC:

250 Watts x 1 into a 4 Ohm load with less than 0.5% Thd+N

500 Watts x 1 into a 2 Ohm load with less than 1% Thd+N

Dynamic Power (IHF-202 Standard) measured at 14.4 Volts DC

450 Watts x 1 into a 4 Ohm load

775 Watts x 1 into a 2 Ohm load

Earthquake D2: Condition is 9/10. I've only put power to this amp a couple of times. It has minor marks where the end caps hit the amp, but otherwise it looks like new. Also, it came modded from Earthquake.

One of the most famous amplifiers of all time. I believe it does something like 2000w at 1 Ohm and can be dropped to 0.5 for burps.

PPI PC2600 - Chrome: Condition is 10/10. As far as I know the amp has never seen power (I'm not the original owner). Comes with manual and power/speaker connectors. The cardboard box is a little beat up though.

Link to PDF with specs:

http://www.precisionpower.com/Manuals/Amplifier%20Manuals/Precision_Power_PC%20Series%202400,%202600%20&%2021400%20Amplifiers.pdf

150w x2 @ 4Ohms

300w x2 @ 2 Ohms

600w x1 @ 4 Ohms

Price:

MTX: $103

PHD2: $206

PPI: $309

Not that PP has anything to do with it!

Willing to accept good 12's on trade. (something I can use for SPL, so no JL...etc)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is from Canada and is not included in the price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

afddf351.jpg

MTX:

70f4b52f.jpg

Repair:

d150ac0f.jpg

EQ:

f3fa1ff0.jpg

PPI:

c1b9f319.jpg

References:

Tons here: Car Audio Forumz - Car Audio Forum - iTrader - JordyO

anyone deal with JordyO - Soundpressure.com Forum

JordyO-awesome guy. - Soundpressure.com Forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.