Rockford Fosgate T400.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ sorry about my previous price, didn't realize other online sites sold for so cheap brand new... My brother apparantly got screwed at a local audio shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang i dont have 2 pennies to even rub together i just spent 500$ on fixing my trucks paint job and all i need is a amp and shes finished i do have some old stuff i cant use like a panasaonic hide away unit and a alpine 12 disk stacker.

i used to run a straight clarion sound system ut sold it to my brother in law and then ran alpine and blew amps and sub and got tired so im putting my trust with rockford for subs and amps and dont ask about my xplod deck its going out the window soon

dont sell your self short i sold my t400.4 last week for 160 pick up from a member on caco. there are online stores but you never know what they sell. i was asking 175 plus shipping for mine

dont sell your self short i sold my t400.4 last week for 160 pick up from a member on caco. there are online stores but you never know what they sell. i was asking 175 plus shipping for mine
I just need a buyer =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...