3.5 inch door speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Silverado SS
10+ year member

Shake Pound and Rattle
Cleveland
As some of you know I have a nice little build going and I have some cheapo pioneers in the back doors right now but Im looking for some more output or at least better sound. I know I can cut the door and fit a 5 1/4 back there but its not really what I want to do right now. I can fit a 3.5 or 4". Looking for some recommendation for better ones. Budget is under 75$ and amp will be MB Quart 125.4 with morel comps up front. Thanks for any help

3.5 in rear doors umm not so good of an Idea...
3" was stock its just what I have to work with. Its a truck so I can't fit huge speakers back there. When I had stock Bose it sounded OK but what I loved about it was no matter where or what angle your head was at it sounded equal and full

a set of Dayton Reference RS100's would run you $25 each and are good 100Hz-20kHz on-axis. no tweeter means no phase issues to deal with. They are a nice sounding set that play well. I know, i have a pair.

a set of Dayton Reference RS100's would run you $25 each and are good 100Hz-20kHz on-axis. no tweeter means no phase issues to deal with. They are a nice sounding set that play well. I know, i have a pair.
I actually want to do double comps, and I would have to split a rear channel and loose Left and Right control in rear

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.