3 12" FI Q's or TC-3000

well maybe in a month we will all see how tc sounds redeems itself, and i dont see that its too much of a problem from the cone tearing cause of fatigue, they made a mistake and doing more than enough to fix it....
i think me means when more people get the 5200's and 5400's...

well i will have the power as for room i need to know how much air space is needed for the Q's. if need be i will go fiberglass w/mdf baffle.

i was at the test, and ive been at multiple test that loyd has done, and ive used my amps,batteries, at these test as well... Loyd doesnt play favorites, if the sub ***** he calls it like it is, if its good then so be it.

loyds my hero

I drool over the Qs daily, and the TCs are **** sexy too. As for all the anti-TC stuff, there was a problem with manufacturing. No different than when every single car manufacturer in the worl issues a recall. As long as they take care of it, people still buy from the company. I personally wouold take the Qs, as they cost almos $100 less apiece, and customer service is great. Just don't let any of this personal crap affect your decision.

I drool over the Qs daily, and the TCs are **** sexy too. As for all the anti-TC stuff, there was a problem with manufacturing. No different than when every single car manufacturer in the worl issues a recall. As long as they take care of it, people still buy from the company. I personally wouold take the Qs, as they cost almos $100 less apiece, and customer service is great. Just don't let any of this personal crap affect your decision.
i agree...

those TC's are f#cking daym sexy...

only problem i see with TC is that if it screws up, iirc you gotta pay shipping to them and then they pay shipping back...cus its such a heavy as hell sub, shipping will be at least $30-$45 so its one small thing to think about...but i'm sure they'll take care of ya otherwise...

i agree...
those TC's are f#cking daym sexy...

only problem i see with TC is that if it screws up, iirc you gotta pay shipping to them and then they pay shipping back...cus its such a heavy as hell sub, shipping will be at least $30-$45 so its one small thing to think about...but i'm sure they'll take care of ya otherwise...
RE does the same to. So why is it a big deal if TC does?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.