SOLD 3 12" custom fiberglass box, with plexi and 2 tv's !!!MUST BE GONE BY TUEDAY!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bobo244
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pics: http://ufl.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029028&l=34c7a&id=2035992

I need this box gone by tuesday, I put a shitload of work into and I would hate to see this excellent box have to get thrown out. This thing cost me between 350-450 in materials and supplies alone (not counting tools). The TV's are of the highest quality (paid 160 or so for both). And the plexiglass alone cost 80 bucks.

This box is extremely strong. The fiberglass portion still needs to be painted, and a frame for the edge of the plexi (to hide the screws) and a frame to transition the tv's to the glass needs to be made. 2 very simple parts.

I would really love to give this box away dirt cheap, because I put too much into it to just throw it away. Its 50"X25"deepX15"tall. Fits flush with the roof of any blazer/jimmy/sonoma.

obviously no shipping, pick up in the fort lauderdale area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.