SOLD 3/0 wire about 100 feet

gotparts90
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
chicago
was some of the wire from my van a while back. I have 1 24 foot chunk a 24.5 and a 48 foot chunk. I have 5 ring terminals left and will toss them in to the first people that need them with purchase. 1.50 a foot. very flexible i am loading pics right now. I do want to trade if possible I need a 12 for my friends truck or decent amps make offers I am looking for stuff right now.

I have a new 09 WMD2 12" Only used for one show and never saw power again.
i kinda dig those even thought the maker of them is a tool bag its hard to knock good work. I am trying to check mounting depth to see if it will fit do you have that info? I was looking on the papsmear website and didn't see it. also how big is the pole vent?. gotta go under a truck seat down firing.

I will have a price shipped for marco in a minute just trying to find how to post picks from new camera phone.

Pics? Ive got a ED Nine.1 that has cosmetic damage. Id trade for all of it if you pay shipping(not much since im in GR and your in chicago)
what kind of damage? just scratches or big dents?

pics of wire coming in a few I can't get my phone to transfer pics so I am going back out with regular camera and shipping prices after I get a new battery for the scale in a few hours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.