2xDIGITAL DESIGNS 3500e 12's D4

NikonD3
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2x Digital Designs 3500 12's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used Lightly Never clipped never smelt the coils even after long periods of Demoing...

Condition s 9/10

Price:

PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!!!!

700 OBO

Trades Are accepted depending on what it is... another set of 12's or 15 or 18 Whatever

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping Is not Included you must pay for shipping unless it is $715 then Ill pay the shipping

Will Not separate .Price is for BOTH!

Item Pictures:

PBIR397.jpg

PBIR398.jpg

ANY questions please ask I live in South Florida...Subs will be inspected my My local Shop before shipping,to be sure that it is healthy and ready to beat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what they find funny is the price. Rather than dumping on your thread and breaking the rules they figured a laugh would do that without outright saying it. Then again I could be wrong but I rarely am LOL. GLWS though.

I think what they find funny is the price. Rather than dumping on your thread and breaking the rules they figured a laugh would do that without outright saying it. Then again I could be wrong but I rarely am LOL. GLWS though.
Well Price is not Firm At all lol it clearly says "OBO" lol so all they have to do is offer a price and I'll see if its good or not...

What was used to power them? I may be interested but only after more info is given and a neg of the price can be done.
I used an AQ2200 To power it Never on full tilt Gain was slightly less then Hal....But what more Info did you want?

why are you getting rid of them? I see you are looking for different 12's why then are you willing to trade these for just a different brand? Got pics of coil reading? PM me a price shipped 71037 and then I will see if something can be worked out. Willing to figure out someway you will ship first? I have a good amount of feedback I can provide but seen none for you so let me know.

I'll trade you a like new 05 RE XXX 18 dual 2 for the pair...This is an original American made RE 18 not the chinese crap of today....2500rms at 1ohm rating....90#'s shipping weight....a beast of an 18...known for its SQ and low end output...PM me if intrested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.