butyl rubber surround

cast aluminum frame

power range: 100-700 watts RMS

peak power handling: 1,400 watts

frequency response: 25-200 Hz

sensitivity: 84 dB

top-mount depth: 7-1/8"

sealed box volume: 1.0 cubic feet

Polk Audio designed their Signature Reference Series subwoofers to deliver superior performance. You'll hear rich, warm lows, distortion-free clarity, and uncompromising accuracy. Polk packs plenty of advanced engineering into a sturdy, handsome package, so you'll get the impact you want from your system.

The SR104 10" subwoofer features a cast aluminum basket that offers supreme rigidity while virtually eliminating resonances. A sophisticated venting system keeps the sub's inner workings cool and dissipates heat from the voice coils.

The ABS plastic cone provides lightweight resilience and responsiveness, and its inverted arch shape minimizes the flexing which impedes clean bass output. A soft butyl rubber surround gives the cone plenty of room for excursion, while maintaining its shape over time.

Price:

$250 local pick up

or

$250 + ship

I didn't check shipping cost but given that these subs are 30lbs EACH i think it's safe to assume that shipping will cost at least $50 if not much more.

Local pick up makes it a great deal, shipping will probably kill any desire to buy it.

I'm in Staten Island, NY and willing to drive reasonable distance to meet up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Don't have itrader feedbacks on CA but have them on diyma, caco and nissanclub all under the same name - Vital

DSC_1605.jpg

DSC_1606.jpg

DSC_1607.jpg

DSC_1608.jpg

DSC_1609.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.