2x Memphis M3 Mojo 15s

arejayeye
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

M3 mojo subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 2 ohm 10/10 function 9/10 cosmetic

Quad 1 ohm 10/10 function - Looks like spray adhesive overspray/residue on cone. Was like that when I got it.

Price:

$175 for the dual 2 ohm

$100 for the quad 1 ohm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship for actual shipping cost

This is my first sale on ca.com but you can check my itrader on caco

Item Pictures:

20121021_193213.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

nothing at all wrong with them Kangaroux and Hispls have both seen and heard the subs. would do 4 subs and both amps for both of yours. I pay for the 15's shipping and you pay for the subs and amp shipping. Think I can get us a good deal on the shipping.
Don't lump me into this!

JK.

I witnessed subs working a month ago. Went pretty good considering the box and power.

I dont know if I want to do both for just that. The d2 mojo is like new with little play time. It has sat on a shelf for most of the time since new. I can't use the amp and they would be hard to sell. Do you have anything else?

Depending on the vc config, and price, I would be interested in the hx2's. Or even one of those mojos. Y'all get it figured out and shoot me a pm!

Depending on the vc config, and price, I would be interested in the hx2's. Or even one of those mojos. Y'all get it figured out and shoot me a pm!
I have 4 d2's make me an offer on them and maybe I can buy his subs lol

Ok I go back offshore tomorrow and I will be gone for two weeks. I would like to sell these before I leave so...

$150 for the d2 & $75 for the q1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.