2v Preamp vs 4v Preamp

My single din pioneer has no issues. I just don’t like the thin wire gauge they switched to on the harness. Also, don’t hot swap your RCAs I think they still use the pico fuse. Plug them in first then the wiring harness and if you need to unplug them do the wiring harness first then the RCAs

Pioneer HUs aren't the same quality they were 10 years ago. That said, I have a newer one and it hasn't given me any problems and you get alot of features for your dollar.
That is disappointing to hear that Pioneer is not as good as it once was. My all time favorite HU brand is Alpine. It was the first HU I purchased at the age of 16. It was an Alpine 7292 tape deck that was $375 or $400 back then, but it sounded great compared to cheaper brands.

My single din pioneer has no issues. I just don’t like the thin wire gauge they switched to on the harness. Also, don’t hot swap your RCAs I think they still use the pico fuse. Plug them in first then the wiring harness and if you need to unplug them do the wiring harness first then the RCAs
That is good advice. Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kylej

10+ year member
kylej
Franklin, West Virginia, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies