$260 on what?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumpin03
10+ year member

James Madison University
Virginia
OK....I have around $260 to spend....could push it to a little more. I have a black 99 Grand Am GT with Ram Air. I already have a HU, amp and subs. I was thinking of upgrading the speakers inside the car...but I'll probably wait if i can think of something else nicer i could do. Give me some suggestions.

Head/tail light blackouts, neons, check out Cardomain.com and look up your car and see what people have done to their cars.

Don't blackout headlights.. only the hicks do that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :p

no seriously, only hicks around where i live blackout their headlamps.

Umm.. spend it on a nice amp.. and then save some more money to get some speakers to go w. that nice amp.

Oh ok sorry there Diamond lol, I cant imagine all the hicks lol...

You could also do some engine work, dress up kit and an intake, or go to the interior and put a bunch of billet things in there(shift knob, gauge faces, door sills, etc.)

Oh and if you want clear knobs - this advise goes out to everyone - dont go buy new knobs for your A/C and heat controls on the top of your dash(GM, Pontiac, no sure of any other vehicles) all the newer vehicles have a grey or black cover - all you do is pull the knob off and pell the cover off, lol I dont want you spending money for what you already have.

Originally posted by Bumpin03 OK....I have around $260 to spend....could push it to a little more. I have a black 99 Grand Am GT with Ram Air. I already have a HU, amp and subs. I was thinking of upgrading the speakers inside the car...but I'll probably wait if i can think of something else nicer i could do. Give me some suggestions.
if I was you, I would upgrade the stock speakers and buy a good 4 channel amp...that would have been the first thing I would have done, tho....

Originally posted by ss3079 Oh ok sorry there Diamond lol, I cant imagine all the hicks lol...

You could also do some engine work, dress up kit and an intake, or go to the interior and put a bunch of billet things in there(shift knob, gauge faces, door sills, etc.)

Oh and if you want clear knobs - this advise goes out to everyone - dont go buy new knobs for your A/C and heat controls on the top of your dash(GM, Pontiac, no sure of any other vehicles) all the newer vehicles have a grey or black cover - all you do is pull the knob off and pell the cover off, lol I dont want you spending money for what you already have.
I live in NH.. lotsa hicks anyway. Just most of them have the blacked out headlamps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bumpin03

10+ year member
James Madison University
Bumpin03
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date