25ft of 1/0 wire

I may have a 25' of Knukoncepts 1/0 Colossus if I remember correctly. I've been out of car audio for a few yrs now have in the garage. Will also thro in 2 Anl fuse holder as well for 70$. I'll get a measurement of it tonight. Its blue and silver shielding.

hmmm I jsut bought some cadence wire on Ebay 25 ft for 50 bux free ship.. of course I think Knu was rated highly but pricey. Cadence was good for the money. Maybe someone else can clarify this.

hmmm I jsut bought some cadence wire on Ebay 25 ft for 50 bux free ship.. of course I think Knu was rated highly but pricey. Cadence was good for the money. Maybe someone else can clarify this.
Cadence is cca. For 10 dollars more you can get this... http://www.audiosavings.com/products/website/MONSTER-CABLE-25-1-0-AWG-POWERFLEX-POWER-GROUND-WIRE/MPC+P400+1B-25+FOOT-Kit.aspx

Or it's tinned version, which I just got 50 ft of in today.

Audio Savings | Welcome to AudioSavings.com

Shok Industries just came out with there new classic series 1/0 AWG. If you order during our pre order through our site its only $70 for a 50ft spool shipped to you.

Hmmm I didn't read that cadence was cca. Just confirmed on eBay and it says this "High Purity Oxygen Free Copper Standing".I hope I didn't buy cca :/
Sorry, but... Yeah. You did. There are several threads on here about it. Many people have been fooled by their dubious product description. If you can't cancel the order, the wire will do fine for systems that draw under 225ish amps.

wow i feel so retarded, I mean I spent hours researching and I thought Cadence was the best bang for the buck. To now find it's not OFC I'm going to have to complain to Audiosavings and see that he correct this on his listings. As for my use I think it should do fine since I have a DD m2a and infinity kappa four.

I believe the M2a draws 200 amps @ .5 ohm which I'm running, and the infinity has 80 amps worth of fuses. 280 combined. I really don't think I will draw the full amount since i'm running stock alternator.

wow i feel so retarded, I mean I spent hours researching and I thought Cadence was the best bang for the buck. To now find it's not OFC I'm going to have to complain to Audiosavings and see that he correct this on his listings. As for my use I think it should do fine since I have a DD m2a and infinity kappa four. I believe the M2a draws 200 amps @ .5 ohm which I'm running, and the infinity has 80 amps worth of fuses. 280 combined. I really don't think I will draw the full amount since i'm running stock alternator.
I would run quality ofc 0 ga with that equipment. And it doesn't matter if your alt is stock, your batteries will still be discharging stored current that could easily exceed 250 amps. I would at seek more advice on the subject, though. From people more experienced than I.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.