220 amp Chevy alternator

cheeseburger35
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Okc, Ok
Item(s) for Sale:

i got this a year or so ago and never used it ... 220 amp chevy small case alternator

Item(s) Description/Condition:

mint

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

i have a set of smoked tails for a 89-98 chevy truck/tahoe/suburban as well if anyone is interested

hy man does this fit the 350? i think its a late 90s model 1500 like a 98ish.. for a friend.. he says his engine is the 350 vortec

hy man does this fit the 350? i think its a late 90s model 1500 like a 98ish.. for a friend.. he says his engine is the 350 vortec
That would be a large case more then likely, tell him to go buy one off of a fully loaded suburban. It will bolt on.

OP-PM coming your way.

this fit chevy cars as well such as a cavalier being its a small case?
not sure .. call your local auto parts store they should be able to tell you .. i would bet the mounts and atleast the pulley are different but ya never know

Good price for a good alt. I am running the same brand, 200 amp alt. GLWS.
Good price I run the same alt just in chrome on my chevy and works great, never had an issue.. glws
thanks guys.. i sold the truck or i would be running it

i know right? when i need something there's never a deal ... when i try to sell something for a great deal there is never a buyer ....

bump...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.