2019 honda ridgeline build

Participant count
  • Participant list

sully8895

FL
Hey guys, its been a while since i built a system in a ford probe like 15 years ago. Just got a new 2019 Honda Ridgeline sport and interested in upgrading the speakers and reciever. really new to these big receivers with touch screens. looked around on crutchfield for a while and still feel a little lost. Any suggestions on a receiver, always known kenwood excelon to be a quality headunit, also looking for speakers for the front and the back. fronts have stock crap with a tweeter so was looking for a good component speaker for the fronts and maybe a set of full range for the backs... not looking to amplify anything at this moment just looking to change out stock garbage speaker and receiver...any suggestions i really could use some.

Thanks!

Hey guys, its been a while since i built a system in a ford probe like 15 years ago. Just got a new 2019 Honda Ridgeline sport and interested in upgrading the speakers and reciever. really new to these big receivers with touch screens. looked around on crutchfield for a while and still feel a little lost. Any suggestions on a receiver, always known kenwood excelon to be a quality headunit, also looking for speakers for the front and the back. fronts have stock crap with a tweeter so was looking for a good component speaker for the fronts and maybe a set of full range for the backs... not looking to amplify anything at this moment just looking to change out stock garbage speaker and receiver...any suggestions i really could use some.

Thanks!
Modern stereos with a ton of factory gadget integration are brutal. Buckle up man. Start with source unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.