2018 Camry Head Unit upgrade? Also im new Here..

Participant count
  • Participants list

Mikey1980

CarAudio.com Newbie
So its been a few years since ive messed with any car audio, But i recently purchased a 2018 Camry SE and want to set up a decent system. First thing being first is upgrading the head unit in my book. So anyone have any recommendations on what will work well in this year camry? it has the early entune system, so no nav built in, and very very limited on anything by the way of apps... Id like to have built in Nav, and Sat radio, backup cam, Android compatable etc. I just want it to look right in the car... and not have to do too much modifications and make it look like crap. My old vehicle had a Kenwood Excelon DMX957XR, but i unfortunately had to let it go with the car. I plan on having my local shop (who has been in business since the 80s and done good work for me since i started driving) But what are people putting in these cars? Budget wise for a head unit i can reasonably put $800-$1500 towards it. Any and all tips or info would be great! Thanks in advance!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.